Mailing address: Jalan Sunter Permai Raya, Sunter Agung Podomoro, Kecamatan Tanjung Priok, Kota Jakarta Utara, Provinsi Daerah Khusus Ibu Kota Jakarta, Indonesia
Postal Code: 14350
Email Address: [email protected]
UTA’45 Jakarta was founded on July 14, 1952. This university has been led by Mr. Rudyono Darsono as the head of the foundation since 2010 and Mr. J. Rajes Khana, M.Sc (Comp) as the rector since 2020. UTA’45 was so named to commemorate the Proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945, and strives to continue to forward ideals of independence, education and a just society.
Currently, UTA ’45 Jakarta has 5 faculties (Faculty of Law, Faculty of Economics and Business, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Engineering, and Faculty of Social and Political Science) which host 12 bachelor programs (Bachelor Degree of Law, Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, Bachelor Degree of Accounting, Bachelor Degree of Management, Bachelor Degree of Pharmacy, Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering, Bachelor Degree of Electrical Engineering, Bachelor Degree of Machine Engineering, Bachelor Degree of Communication Science, Bachelor Degree of Politics and Governance, Bachelor Degree of Public Administration, and Bachelor Degree of International Relation). The university also has 1 master program (Master Degree of Law), 1 professional program (Pharmacist Professional Degree), and 1 doctoral program (Doctoral Degree of Law). UTA ’45 Jakarta serves 2,064 students and hires 126 lecturers.
Students can send supplemental skill development certificates to [email protected].
Students of UTA ’45 Jakarta are able to access their certificates at Office of International Affairs (OIA) of UTA ’45 Jakarta or contact Ms. Ulfah Fatmala Rizky, S.A.P., MPA (Public Administration Lecturer/Person of Contact of International Affairs at UTA ’45 Jakarta).
UTA ’45 Jakarta and Saylor Academy have partnered to offer skill development opportunities to UTA ’45 Jakarta students. Students can take any Saylor Academy course and earn fully digital, shareable certificates, however UTA ’45 Jakarta and Saylor Academy have recommended some courses to help you start on your journey.
Learn why you should share your certificates here.
Students can send supplemental skill development certificates to [email protected]
Institution Recommended Courses
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Social and Political Science
- COMM001 : PRINCIPLES OF HUMAN COMMUNICATION
- POLSC201 : INTRODUCTION TO WESTERN POLITICAL THOUGHT
- POLSC232 : AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
- POLSC101 : INTRODUCTION TO POLITICAL SCIENCE
- COMM101 : PUBLIC SPEAKING
- POLSC401 : ETHICS AND PUBLIC POLICY
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Engineering
- CS101 : INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER SCIENCE
- BUS402 : PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- PHYS102 : INTRODUCTION TO ELECTROMAGNETISM
- PHYS101 : INTRODUCTION TO MECHANICS
- CS302 : SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Faculty of Economics and Business
- BUS 101: INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS
- BUS 103 : INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- BUS 105 : MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
- BUS 301 : HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- BUS 202 : PRINCIPLES OF FINANCE
- BUS 204 : BUSINESS STATISTICS
- BUS 206 : MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- BUS 209 : ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
- BUS 303 : STRATEGIC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- BUS 401 : MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP
- CUST 104 : BUSINESS COMMUNICATION